kurma tulang tumis darat shiela style

Stumbled upon this recipe by shiela when I was head-scratching from what to cook for lunch. It was way far too  different from what I usually made. The ingredients, ways of coking it really made my curiosity stood up and won.

To thicken the sauce, I usually use candlenuts and thick coconut milk.  Shiela uses almonds and cashew nuts and just 200gm of ideal milk and water. Amazing. My head went off to kenduri kahwin where they usually serve kurma curry with thick sauce but most of the time the sauce taste more like too much rempah kurma. It spoiled the whole dish.

I, myself seldom cook kurma dish merely because of the strong smell that sometimes killed our appetite. But tell you what, try this original recipe by shiela and see the difference.




For the recipe, you have to go to SPICES JOURNEY and get it yourself. Copying and pasting is not allowed and I am too lazy to copy it word by word. But I did a little amendment though.  Just a little. Instead of using 1 kilo of tulang, I used 1/2 kilo tulang and 1/2 kilo daging cuting into big sizes.
If you have pressure cooker, use it because it takes soooo long to have them tender and good to bite.






Thank you sheila for always giving an eye-opener recipes. You are one of my pakar rujuk haha.. And congratulations too for your appearance in aroma again.




Care to have some?


ibundo

Artikel Terkait

kurma tulang tumis darat shiela style
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email