Homemade chocolates

Assalamualaikum.
We love learning something new, dont we?
One day my sis in law told me about this chocolate making class and I felt that it was one of those opportunities that should not be denied.
I joined the class indeed but took me almost a month before I started giving it a try.
And I received positive comments from my family and friends.



Now I am taking it seriously.
I make chocolates for hantaran perkahwinan, pertunangan, door gifts, gift for special ones.. just name it.
Fillings are various too:  strawberry, nuts, coffee, peanut butter, kiwi, durian , pandan  ....
and it comes in a box of 2 pcs, 3 pcs, 5 pcs, 9 pcs , 24 pcs, 35 pcs...



Call, sms, whatsapp me at 019-2960548 if you think you need my service. I'm very glad to assist.














Salam.

ibundo@kakpah

Artikel Terkait

Homemade chocolates
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email